Royal Paws® Pet Transportation is an exclusive pet ground transport company providing private door to door transportation for dogs and puppies everywhere throughout the U.S. and in and out of Canada. The goal for all of our professional Personal Transporters is the comfort, safety and loving care of your family pet during their trip. Our personal moving service is the best choice for loving dog owners. Your dog or puppy travels in luxury SUV’s or mini-vans with no other pets and no overnight hotel stops in order to get them to their destination quickly yet safely. Long or short trips, your dog will enjoy every part of their nationwide transport with us. Your dog will travel with comfortable, clean bedding and if you wish, your dog may take their own belongings to make them feel secure on their trip.
Our company also offers the service where our professional driving team can transport your dog in your own vehicle.
Each dog or dog family travels with a two person team of dedicated Personal Transporters with the goal of keeping your dog safe and happy and to reunite you with your pet as quickly and safely as possible. Our Personal Transporters are experienced and professionally trained in handling all temperaments and breeds. When it comes to your pets, we spare nothing to ensure our team is up to date on all pet care, health and handling protocols. With semi-annual classes, testing requirements and veterinarian given courses, our staff truly has the credentials to best care for your dog(s). We specialize in moving individual dogs or multiple family pets by ground for one way moves to a permanent location or two way, round trip seasonal vacations.
With our Pet Transportation you and your family dogs will enjoy:
- Leading Animal Care Standards (USDA APHIS licensed)
- Private – Only your dog or family of dogs. Moving team dedicated exclusively to your pet with no other dogs or cats in the vehicle
- Full door to door service anywhere in U.S.
- Ground travel in new model vehicles one family at a time
- Veterinarian on call at all times
- Your dog can stretch out in climate controlled, spacious SUV’s or mini vans
- We will transport your dog in your own vehicle should you wish
- No stressful crate confinement
- Travel is straight to new home or destination with no restaurant or hotel stops
- Walked at rest areas at least every four (4) hours
- Dog never left unattended during transport
- NO Breed Discrimination – All dog breeds welcome! We invite chow, rottweiler, akita, shepherd, pit bull breed clients
- Professional and experienced dog transportation drivers
- Mature and consistent driving team (Avg. age 44)
- Unlimited cell phone access to your dog’s driver caretaker during their trip
- You may take dog’s personal items on the trip to help them relax
- Drinking water (bottled) always available
- No sedation required
- No health certificate or special vaccinations required
- Fully Insured & Bonded
- No added fees or hidden charges
- If you prefer your dog to be a bit more confined while traveling, we can provide an open, extra large (36x40x30) carrier with room for their bed and water bowl
We are the exclusive transportation service for many responsible breeders. Most are small, family breeders which have a few litters a year and do it for the love of the breed. They all have chosen us because they want to be sure the puppy or kitten gets to his/her forever home safely, without exposure to diseases or injury from other animals. Kennel cough, Parvo, Canine flu to name a few of transmittable diseases that can be very dangerous to puppies. These can be transmitted quite easily without some very special precautions and diligence. From back in our laundry facility to our in detailed driver training requirements, we have the systems to protect all dogs and cats, including young and un-vaccinated puppies and kittens. With a perfect safety record, every breeder we work with loves our attention to the details regarding vehicle cleanliness, pet safety and health policies, company veterinarian on call and our pet CPR and other trained professional driving team are all some of the reasons they feel comfortable handing over their precious puppies or kittens to us to take them to their new and forever homes.”